We’re Here to Help Our Community
The Sherwood State Bank is taking precautionary measures to help keep you and our employees healthy and safe.
Starting March 8, 2021, The Sherwood State Bank will provide branch lobby services Monday-Friday following our normal lobby hours of operation. Saturdays will be drive-up only following normal drive-up hours of operation. Please avoid branch visits if you are sick, have been exposed to the virus or have traveled to a high-risk area. We continue to practice social distancing and follow guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) to reduce in-person contact.
Effective April 23, 2020, the Regulation D Reserve Requirements interim rule permits depository institutions to suspend enforcement of the six-transfer limit on savings accounts. Sherwood State Bank is suspending the limits on the number of transfers from savings accounts.
We would like to remind you that our ATMs are always available, and we strongly recommend that you use our remote digital banking services. We also encourage the use of electronic transactions whenever possible to reduce or eliminate the handling of money and paper checks that could possibly carry the virus.
Our mobile and online services include:
- Online Banking to manage your accounts, transfer funds, and more.
- Our free Mobile Banking App that can be downloaded to your smartphone.
- Mobile Deposit from our Mobile App, to deposit paper checks from your smartphone.
- Paying your bills with Online Bill Pay.
- Using your Debit Card whenever possible to pay for items rather than using cash.
- Mobile Wallet which offers a touchless way to pay for goods and services.
- Surcharge-free ATMs through Money Pass that offer an easy way to get cash.
Visit our website to learn more about how to bank remotely and use electronic transactions.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during these unprecedented times. Feel free to call us at 800-899-9531 or visit us online at www.Sherwood.Bank if you have any questions about enrolling and using our online and mobile banking services, or to learn more about how we can help.
Mickey C. Schwarzbek